International Masterclass Socratic Dialogue in Unconventional Settings
Learn how to:
- set up and lead a Socratic dialogue in small and in larger groups;
- facilitate long and short versions;
- be flexible and creative with the Socratic method;
- explore the levels of logos, pathos and ethos;
- use the liberal arts dialectics, rhetoric and grammar;
- articulate the theoretical background of the Socratic dialogue (epistemology, anthropology, logic and ethics);
- implement Socratic dialogues in unconventional settings;
- design Socratic exercises;
- develop your own style of facilitation.
This seminar is meant for you when
- you are acquainted with the German tradition of Socratic Dialogue (Nelson/Heckmann);
- you are a facilitator of philosophical dialogues;
- you have followed a training course in SD facilitation;
- you are a researcher of Socratic Dialogues;
- you want to explore new ways of working with SD in organizations.
Click here for more information and/or to enroll.
02 - 04 July 2021
Akoesticum, Ede (The Netherlands)
€ 695,- excl. vat incl. accommodation when you enroll before the 1st of May 2021
€ 725,- excl. vat incl. accommodation when you enroll after the 1rst of May 2021
Erik Boers and Kristof van Rossem